Some guitar problems (neck bridge nut)

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
So I purchased my first 7 string. It's an ibanez AX7221 :lol:.

But in all seriousness I've played the cheap RG one and like this neck better (it's thicker). But I get why these are not and were not that popular, the balance on them sucks. But this is just going to be a shit kicker so I don't really give a shit anyway.

However, holly fucking terrible setup batman. I've never gotten a guitar sent to me with action this bad... (and it's not like it's not playable, it's just amazing how high someone set this thing).

So I think the pitch of the neck is cool and I can just lower the saddles since they are raised as high as all fuck. And it needs to be intonated, I just haven't done that yet either (got it yesterday, been busy).

However looking at the nut I'm a little worried that lowering the saddles will cause fret buzz on the first 2-3 frets. Again, not sure though.

IF IT WAS NEEDED, anyone know where I might be able to get a replacement nut that could be re filed to be just a CUNT HAIR higher than this stock one? :headbang:

Oh and based on the other thread, I think I'm gonna throw a blaze in the bridge position.