Some guy named Urban Breed is in a new band

Some more details:

Urban Breed's new project Serious Black releases first trailer and tourdates

"... feature Roland Grapow (Guitar/Masterplan, Ex-Helloween), Thomen Stauch (Drums/Savage Circus, Ex-Blind Guardian), Mario Lochert (Bass/Emergency Gate), Jan Vacik (Keyboards, Ex-Dreamscape) and Dominik Sebastian (Guitar/Edenbridge), together with the well-known vocalist Urban Breed (Trail of Murder/ex-Tad Morose)...

... If you want to stay up to date on the further activities of the band just check in here from time to time or follow the band on Facebook or through their official homepage."

I'm definitely interested in hearing this album. I have to guess this is more of a project than a stable long-term lineup, but it looks pretty damn cool indeed.

that besides being a top notch vocalist, and a cool guy to talk to and just hang around with shooting the shit at the fest-he is married to a cool ass lady who somehow(like several of us) always manage to find ourseves at Vinyl when Alabama is playing. I always look forward to the inveitable meeting of the Crimson Regulars (if there werent other connotations to that - THAT could be the name for this new band lol)

Roll Tide
jeff (i think my profile still says I live in Colorado, but I don't :)

I don't know, TDD,

The last time I checked, Urban doesn't like music. Just kidding, Urban! :loco:

This clip sounds pretty good, and that's quite a lineup! Let's hope that between this project and Trail of Murder that we'll one day see the return of Atlanta's favorite Swede on the ProgPower stage. It's bee way too long!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I don't know if he particularly likes Saga, but Urban is a fan of several progressive rock bands. I do know he is a big fan of Peter Gabriel.

Ya got that right. lol And yes, Urban does at least like some Saga.

Bryant, you should swing by here when Urban's back from Europe in a few weeks and he'll probably sneak peek you a song or three. Labor Day barbecue maybe. :)

he is married to a cool ass lady who somehow(like several of us) always manage to find ourseves at Vinyl when Alabama is playing. I always look forward to the inveitable meeting of the Crimson Regulars

Awww, geez, thanks! :eek: And of course--Roll Tide!! :D

I'm definitely interested in hearing this album. I have to guess this is more of a project than a stable long-term lineup, but it looks pretty damn cool indeed.

Actually, although things change on a dime in this bidness :D, this seems like it's going to be a real all-around "working" band in fact. The first tour is already lined up (supporting Hammerfall) and, not to speak out of turn, but they seem to have a lot of commitment. We'll see what happens.

I don't know, TDD,
The last time I checked, Urban doesn't like music. Just kidding, Urban! :loco:

This clip sounds pretty good, and that's quite a lineup! Let's hope that between this project and Trail of Murder that we'll one day see the return of Atlanta's favorite Swede on the ProgPower stage. It's bee way too long!

Indeed! Urban's been a busy boy lately. (Not to horn in on SB's thunder here, but don't forget Project Arcadia as well. It's been a little quiet in that camp lately, but trust me, they have a lot going on.)

Y'all bug him at ProgPower and maybe he'll give you some inside info. You could ply me with liquor, but he doesn't tell me much of anything. :Smug: Heck, half the band will be at PP now that I think about it!

Shaye