Some new COB songs

Hmm. Which program do you use for playing the cd's? Winamp? Windows Media Player?

I'm using MusicMatch Jukebox and it's a good program. It can also be used to rip cd's to mp3 and it doesn't care if the cd is copy-protected or not, if you just have a cd-r/w-rom.

* Heh... There's in my original (Spinefarm records) Something wild casette: 06. The Mail:lol:

* I found this: Nightwish - Red light in my eyes pt 2.?!

* Angels fall first = Nightwish's first album.../1997/ am I right?:)

* another cob song: Of Melancholy burning;)

@BodomiC: good one, (Taste my scuttle) :lol:

Right, The Mail! I remember that it is also on my cassette.

Red Light In My Eyes Part 2 was featured on a Nightwish Single. So that's how these mistakes happen. For example the "COB" songs Repent and Iron Steel Metal.

i think Cowards Dead End and Couch Like Angel Of Death are because when you put the cd in your computer, the jackasses that make those automatic database things typed them in wrong. the T in the Children of Bodom font looks a little like a C

Zarok666 said:
I just checked http://mywebcharts.com/childrenofbodom2.html and saw many songs done by COB which even I never heard about. They had some interesting names like Child Of The Damned, Midnight Warrior, I Die Again, Night Of Doom, No Tomorrow, I Hate You, Angels Fall First, Northern Scythe and so on.

And last but not least: The Trooper and The Final Countdown.

No Tomorrow = Children Of Decadence ?