New to COB music.........suggets some...!!

LazyGuitar said:
Ja :) Exactly. My personal fave atm is Kissing the Shadows

its my fave too, altho needled 24/7 comes pretty close

i am seeing bodom live on saturday i so hope they please it, they didn't at wacken open air tho :/

at least they played it last time i saw them, i think they played it instead of doing the double solo battle

waz416 said:
Ive heard a lot aobut these guys.........Im a big metal fan.......speacially Opeth and metalica...........so I was wondering what songs shouid I listen of COB............any albums or songs u suggest .......I usually liek teh softer / mellower stuff more for some reason..........hahaha..........anwyayz.........suggest away..........PEAC EOUT

Yes, quit the overuse of dots and pick up Follow the Reaper. It's wonderful. If you're looking for soft and mellow, listen to Nightwish or something similar.

lol at the threadstarter ''blabala.........bla......blablalba.....bla....PEACE OUT HOMEBOY''

I say Tupac survived and came back

Azzor1911 said:
norther kicks ass, tupac aint dead
oh btw waz416, you stink

Tupac is a dead nigga, sorry mate.
He called me yesterday, to tell me he turned homosexual, and now lives with Kurt Cobain, they have three babies and a new dog.

Hello all, well this my first post here, I think the best you can do is just buy the albums in the right order: Something Wild -> Hatebreeder -> Follow the Reaper -> Hate Crew Death Roll -> Trashed, Lost & Strungout -> Are you dead yet?
In my opinion this is the best way to see the progress of the music quallity (dunno if this the word) of every cd when you compare them with eachother.

Consuming Impulse said:
im new to cob as well. i recently got hatebreeder. i will get follow the reaper one day. any other suggestions?

I thought you said COB was over rated shit or something like that.

Get their first four albums.