some news for the Neverheadz

Glad you still have the spirit!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i AM SURE YOU WILL PUT ANOTHER twist to the COLLECTION, like dario agento's films.

Hey Warrel, thanks for the updates, man! We all await the unleashing of the newest Nevermore. It sounds like it's goingt o be great.

By the way, with all repsect meant my friend...two songs off the 1st CD live? It's about friggin' time!! =)

Also, Warrel, I know we're alike in that depressing mood music is what we like, man...check out some of the shit on the new Mesh CD called "Who Watches Over Me." It's synth-pop, but lyrically brooding as hell. I think you'd like it. One song called, "I Can't Imagine" reminds me of my best friend from childhood that just killed himself...really awesome emotions there.

Stay heavy, man!

Originally posted by creepindeath66
awesome news :headbang:
I can't wait for AOR

You can't wait for radio????

Jut shittin' ya, man...I know what you meant.

Cool avatar, btw. Long live Chuck. Check out the DVD from Eindhoven '98...it kills!

everybody said already: "great news" and i agree.

i hope i can catch nevermore this summer.
i saw them for the first time at Wacken last year..
it was amazing, and i finally got to see the songs i dear so much on stage !

(one wierd thing though: me and Warrel Dane had the same clothes that day.. black cowboy hat, and black shirt with laces... the same one!!! wierd indeed.. all my friens looked at me and goes: "Karen? what the...")

Hi and thxs warren!

I hope to hear this new album very very very soon...I can't wait!

If you want, you can come here, in Belgium, when you want!

I've seen your band at the graspop festival last year and it was fucking excellent!!!

Cheers! Hope to see you soon!

Thortyir from the Beerland or Hellgium