some news for the Neverheadz

WD

Aug 30, 2001
www.
hey guys it's been too long since I gave y'all an update so here goes! ...We are currently doing pre-production demos for "Enemies of Reality" I recently finished the vox for a song called "Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday" ..this tune is turning out great with a chorus that sticks in your head like crazy. The title track "EoE" and another entitled "Abomination" are going to be the ones that all you "PoE" fans will love..or hate! Jeff is playing some really great solos, from furiously fast and technical, to slow, brooding and beautiful...another track.."Who Decides" is shaping up to be my favorite lyrically, but it's no secret I have a liking for depressing doom tinged lyrics....so now it's official that Steve Smyth from Testament/Dragonlord will be helping us out with the 2nd guitar situation for our Euro and US festival dates... we are really looking forward to this and are really grateful to the Testament guys for letting us borrow him!...as far as the songlist for the Euro fests....we will be playing a broad spectrum of songs from most of our discs, 2 songs from the self titled debut included... and perhaps a surpise or two...all for now ...stay metal

Sure, i like all the cd's, and all the songs, but damn, i still want a new one. The nevermore section in my collection is not big enough yet. ANd i have them all.

Exciting news. Love the song titles that are coming together.

I to am yet to experience nevermore live, but i hope this time they come to England I'll be there, as well as some more if they do more then the one date here.