Some of the comments from Mike (NYC) 3/11

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
Mike: We're Opeth, from Stockholm Sweden. Tonight on the menu... death metal. Later we will serve some hard rock... and then just cock!

Someone in the audience: I love you
Mike: I love you too. If I wasn't married, I would fuck every single one of you.

Btw, the crowd sucked. I wish I had a fucking baseball bat and hit all the idiots moshing around. Enjoy the music you fucken dickheads!!!

Bass Player's Pear said:
Henkka = fag, moshing is for hardcore... homo.

No, I'm not.

And yes, I know this! That's why I said what I said! I feel sorry for his metal show being ruined by moshing people. Honestly. Look at me, this is me, saying this honestly: :)
*nod*

Blackhorse_Experience said:
"I had a dream.... about Burt Reynolds. He said 'Mikael, write a song.' So I did. This song has a title, and that title is Deliverance."

He introduced Deliverance similarly at the Philly show on Halloween, saying "This is a song I wrote while thinking about Burt Reynolds, and sex. Deliverance, thanks"

Mikael = comedy god as well as DM god

vashts80 said:
He introduced Deliverance similarly at the Philly show on Halloween, saying "This is a song I wrote while thinking about Burt Reynolds, and sex. Deliverance, thanks"

Mikael = comedy god as well as DM god

Yeah...when he said the part about Burt Reynolds I heard a bunch of people yell out "Pussy!!!" and then he said "yes...and sex"...I was cracking up.

Wolff said:
Mike: We're Opeth, from Stockholm Sweden. Tonight on the menu... death metal. Later we will serve some hard rock... and then just cock!

Someone in the audience: I love you
Mike: I love you too. If I wasn't married, I would fuck every single one of you.

Btw, the crowd sucked. I wish I had a fucking baseball bat and hit all the idiots moshing around. Enjoy the music you fucken dickheads!!!
There's nothing wrong with a mosh pit breaking out at a metal show. Ninja dancing is gay, but moshing is fine.

Ninja dancing:
39fatgirlmosh4lv.jpg

Blackhorse_Experience said:
"I had a dream.... about Burt Reynolds. He said 'Mikael, write a song.' So I did. This song has a title, and that title is Deliverance."
Good movie, get away sometme and meet the rural locals.

who's the fag complaining about moshpit at metal concerts? the moshpit last friday was awesome , it was so entertaining, sometimes i was watching to the moshers instead of the band, it was cool to see many long hair moshers in the circle pit, i was laughing everytime those 2 or 3 hardcore fags tried to do their silly dance or their stupid karate thing , they got beaten by the metallers, i remember especially when that guy wearing his throwdown shirt was throwing punches to the air and when he jumped to kick in the air a metalhead grabbed him from the chest and threw that hardcore guy to the floor in a violent way that i thought he broke his bones, that guy was treated like shit, after that he left the pit, the other guy wearing tight pants white belt and an army cap was also treated like garbage evrytime he wanted to do his hardcore dance.
Great concert! horns up for the death metal moshers that night !