some of you will shart when you hear this

That shouldn't be the question...I can..but should I want to in 2010?

Hell yes you should!!!! No doubt about it... "REFUGE DENIED" was wicked because of those vocals. Jaws dropped in awe when they heard "REFUGE DENIED" because of those vocals and for many different reasons, (IMO), high pitched vocals is what METAL MUSIC is all about. Many of us look back with fond memories when it comes to the high pitched vocals, (ex: early Queensryche, Judas Priest, King Diamond), 20 years from now I don't anticipate anyone looking back fondly on 1000 cookie monster vocalist all pathetically growling simply because it's the trend of the day.

I know you'll do the right thing... it's obvious. High pitched vocals ARE METAL and the best part about it is... only the BEST can do it.

There isn't enough new music with super high vocals. If there is I'm sure Azal would have some suggestions for me. He's hip to the high vocaled scene. right? RIGHT?!

Just listen to Rush or something. Or wolf mother. Both classic examples of how high-pitched vocals can ruin music. Nevermore, Judas, Maiden, Anything Dio, Zeppelin and Deep Purple are some exceptions, of course.

Hope you have a new lease of life and energy with making the new cd, cheers!

I am sure it will be a destroyer.