Some Opeth news!!

Schism

Evacuate, Assemble here..
Jan 15, 2003
Mittagong, NSW Australia
Visit site
My friend sent this in an email to me tonite, Thought I would share incase you did not know
wink.gif

OPETH Mainman To Collaborate With PORCUPINE TREE Singer - Mar. 24, 2003
OPETH mastermind Mikael Akerfeldt and PORCUPINE TREE frontman Steven Wilson will reportedly collaborate on a LINDA PERHACS cover for a tribute CD to the early '70s U.S. singer/songwriter, due later in the year.

OPETH's new album, "Damnation", will be released in a limited-edition digipak version (around 20,000 copies) as well as a standard jewel-case edition. Music For Nations Records will also press up 1,000 copies of vinyl/gatefold-sleeved LPs. There are currently no plans for the group's last album, "Deliverance", to be released on vinyl, although Relapse Records are said to have shown great interest in putting it out, as have some smaller labels.

In other OPETH-related news, the "Still Day Beneath The Sun"/"Patterns In The Ivy 2" vinyl EP released through the Robotic Empire label is sold out and out of print. The 1,250 copies sold out within a week making this item a real collector's item. And to make things even better...out of the 1,250 copies, 150 were made on grey wax. Check www.ebay.com.

Peaceville Records have put out second reissue of the "Still Life" album. The stock of the original and reissued album are completely sold out and the new version boasts a high-gloss digipak package. However, no extra tracks have been added to the album.