Some Stuff I've been listening to

Wheezer said:
I was teasing a bit. :lol:

I have been whispering into Wheezer's head about Jorn Viggo's Godliness over the last couple of years. I guess he has paid attention. Of course I am joking for the most part. Wheez has great taste in music and JVL really has a very strong style of his own that seperates him from 98% of other guitarists.
That also made me think of something else..... Brother Vern and Wheez and I will be headbanging and pumping fists at the headliner screaming "Go Jorn !!!" yet we will be talking about two different people. :lol:

Bryant

Bryant said:
I have been whispering into Wheezer's head about Jorn Viggo's Godliness over the last couple of years. I guess he has paid attention. Of course I am joking for the most part. Wheez has great taste in music and JVL really has a very strong style of his own that seperates him from 98% of other guitarists.
That also made me think of something else..... Brother Vern and Wheez and I will be headbanging and pumping fists at the headliner screaming "Go Jorn !!!" yet we will be talking about two different people. :lol:

Bryant

:lol:

Bryant said:

Bryant

:kickass: :D

NP: Iron Clad - 'Travel Through The Night'