Some UK shows

We're giving London a miss this time around, simply because the only venue we could get in Feb was the Barfly again. Nothing wrong with the place, but we'd like a change of scenery :)

Haven't been able to get anything in Manchester either, but we'll definitely get there sometime in the near future.

Cheers

Lee

We're giving London a miss this time around, simply because the only venue we could get in Feb was the Barfly again. Nothing wrong with the place, but we'd like a change of scenery :)

Haven't been able to get anything in Manchester either, but we'll definitely get there sometime in the near future.

Cheers

Lee

Ah i will try and get to Stoke then if not hopefully will get to see you sometime in the near future.

Look forward to hopefully seeing To-Mera in Leeds sometime soon. We got a couple of nice little venues that To-Mera's sound would fill splendidly. I would actually recommend Josephs well... we've played it twice and both shows went well. No technical glitches at all. Just musician glitches.

I wonder if you'll be silly enough to come back to Middlesbrough :p

It's a pity the lack of reception you got there last time, but i'd love to see you guys again somewhere in the North-East.

I am thinking of going to the gig in Leicester, but I'm just wondering if you're planning any more gigs in the Midlands area in the near future, somewhere like Birmingham, Wolverhampton or Dudley perhaps? It'd be a lot easier for me to get to one of the mentioned places, and I really want to see you guys live.

I am thinking of going to the gig in Leicester, but I'm just wondering if you're planning any more gigs in the Midlands area in the near future, somewhere like Birmingham, Wolverhampton or Dudley perhaps? It'd be a lot easier for me to get to one of the mentioned places, and I really want to see you guys live.

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:
Well I am also sending out similar prayers.....
Oh and hey, good to see someone arrive on here from near me!
Perhaps we should start harassing Brum venues to see what's avalable haha...

:kickass: :headbang: :kickass:
Well I am also sending out similar prayers.....
Oh and hey, good to see someone arrive on here from near me!
Perhaps we should start harassing Brum venues to see what's avalable haha...

Haha, yeah, we should start harrassing them. We don't seem to have too many venues left anymore though, with Eddies burning down. I seem to remember hearing a rumour that the Academy may be closing down or something like that, but I hope it's just me imagining things.

Hope you guys get here soon Lee :headbang: