Some UK shows

It's looking very good for the upcoming shows. :)

Really glad to hear it. After last weekends escapdaes with the Stream Of Passion gig, I could use a gig that's actually going to take place. And in Glasgow too :headbang:

Great!

I have mailed Julie yesterday about the Gathering's cancellation on this fest, so maybe their booking agent can pull a few strings & see what happens.

Would be some great exposure for TO-MERA should they be able to land a spot on this fest.

Cheers guys!

I will send an email to the organisers too. Axctually the organiser posts a lot on the sonic cathedral forums, but I get the impression that he's not really much of a fan of what we're doing. Plus I guess they'd be looking for a more established band to replace someone like The Gathering. It's worth a try though!

Milton Keynes tonight :)

Really glad to hear it. After last weekends escapdaes with the Stream Of Passion gig, I could use a gig that's actually going to take place. And in Glasgow too :headbang:

Hey, good to see you make it on here :cool:

Haha, yeah, we should start harrassing them. We don't seem to have too many venues left anymore though, with Eddies burning down. I seem to remember hearing a rumour that the Academy may be closing down or something like that, but I hope it's just me imagining things.

Hope you guys get here soon Lee :headbang:

Sadly that's very true....although for the sake us of giving the band confidence for playing here, lets keep that between us ssshh. :lol:
Damn too late. Eddies R.I.P. I was in there that night....I live to tell the tale.....although my leather jacket and camera never made it out..
Yes the Academy is meant to gettign demolished this summer..although I've not heard anythign on it for a while. To be honest that will also be a trajedy. I mean that's THE place to play for any band that isn't NEC material. I have fond memories of the Opeth and Nightwish gigs there along with many many others.
Hmm lets gets back to the drawing baord......or I'm just speculating if
they could play at the Academy, while it's still here!!
Are you going to the gig on Monday in Leicester? I'm thinking of it but it sadly seems the last train ack is at 10.30 and I'm unsure the gig will have ended then...

Lee any update on the timign of things?

An epic show in Glasgow tonight. Well done guys (and girl). I'll post some pics tomorrow night when I've had a proper chance to browse through them.

i can only apologise that there were so few people there to see the show. I was actually embarassed when I turned round after the show to see the acres of empty space between the front of the stage and the bar.
All those people don't know what they missed.

Loved the new song with the jazzy bit in the middle too.

:kickass:

Hey, good to see you make it on here :cool:

Sadly that's very true....although for the sake us of giving the band confidence for playing here, lets keep that between us ssshh. :lol:
Damn too late. Eddies R.I.P. I was in there that night....I live to tell the tale.....although my leather jacket and camera never made it out..
Yes the Academy is meant to gettign demolished this summer..although I've not heard anythign on it for a while. To be honest that will also be a trajedy. I mean that's THE place to play for any band that isn't NEC material. I have fond memories of the Opeth and Nightwish gigs there along with many many others.
Hmm lets gets back to the drawing baord......or I'm just speculating if
they could play at the Academy, while it's still here!!
Are you going to the gig on Monday in Leicester? I'm thinking of it but it sadly seems the last train ack is at 10.30 and I'm unsure the gig will have ended then...

Lee any update on the timign of things?

It's a shame we're running out of venues really, we need To-Mera here! I won't be going to the Leicester show sadly, it's too late in the day to organise anything and as you said, the last train back is a bit of a problem too.

I will send an email to the organisers too. Actually the organiser posts a lot on the sonic cathedral forums, but I get the impression that he's not really much of a fan of what we're doing. Plus I guess they'd be looking for a more established band to replace someone like The Gathering. It's worth a try though!

I think you'll agree it's more important that the FANS are into what you're doing.

And by the way, your "possible" presence at this festival will make the difference between me showing up or not.

I believe Delain have now filled the final slot for the festival.

If time permits then Julie and myself may attend as spectators if nothing else :)

By the way, we've just booked a London show for the 29th March. We'll be headlining The Barfly at Camden. Support bands will be announced soon. Tickets are available from this link.

Lee