Somebody with Logic - help me with some presets.....

basically I only just installed the old logic 7 impulses (they are on one of the logic 8 installer DVD's).

the impulses are installed on my computer in the right folder etc in a folder called legacy impulses (or along those lines), but for some reason the presets didnt install......

could somebody upload the presets for these legacy impulses to save me having to go through each impulse and saving it as a preset as this will take an age as there is so many!

cheers guys!

IIRC, the programmers made an error and never made the presets available without a manual intervention.sucks, but can be manually loaded then saved as a preset as needed.

sweet!

dropbox is great, otherwise yousendit or something

cheers for this!

also while we are at it - do you or anyone else have the logic 6 version of space designer with all the lexicon and TC impulses? they had to stop giving those out apparently due to some copyright thing, but are meant to be awesome.....

sweet!

dropbox is great, otherwise yousendit or something

cheers for this!

also while we are at it - do you or anyone else have the logic 6 version of space designer with all the lexicon and TC impulses? they had to stop giving those out apparently due to some copyright thing, but are meant to be awesome.....

No problem, it would be great to get version 6 impulses!!!