Someone else leaves Iced Earth! HUGE SHOCK!

I think you'll find Santolla was being sarcastic in his compliment re the awesome "rhythm" comment - in a backhanded way - more so saying that Schaffer wasn't much of a lead player without having to actually say it.

He wasnt being sarcastic, nobody could be that stupid as to say Jon wasnt a brilliant rhythm guitarist, from all reports ive seen all he did was stand there on stage and play, he didnt look like he was having any fun at all and he was only recruited for the album and tour. I dont know if they were going to have Ralph play on the next album if it worked out ok, it doesnt really matter now.

BlindGuardianKill said:
And as to the comment on Millenium being average. Hello? Awesome band! Jorn Lande from Masterplan on vocals!! Worthy!

I'm a big fan of Jorn lande and I think Millenium is pretty fucking average.

I read today that Richard C is concentrating on doing comedy on Howard Stern's show for a while. But you probably all knew that anyway.

Hehe I figured as much. I only get to come on here a couple of times a week at the most now, so I find it hard to keep up with all that gets said. :Spin: