Someone else leaves Iced Earth! HUGE SHOCK!

Sebastian Bach rocks? Errrr, I would say "Rocked". Past Tense. For all the time out of Skid Row hes released or done for that matter nothing worthy or close to Skid Row.

Skid Row I guess aint done too much either but I thought their come back album of last year was pretty good. It is a shame Bach is such a fuckwit. Great voice, Great Performer but has no clue in many other respects.

I hope Ralph can put a rocket up Bach. The cockhead needs one.

My guess is he'll be replaced by someone we've never heard of, who's happy to play what Jon tells him, isn't too flashy or outstanding in any way, is happy to be over-shadowed by a rhythm guitarist and doesn't want to contribute anything except what he's told to do.

Bobby Jamzybiakeranous or whatever his last name is said in an email to someone he would be happy to stay with Iced Earth, so im going to assume he will be the drummer for a while as he learnt the entire setlist in one week and played well on the tour.

They probably wont do any more touring until December though as Jons neck is fucked again, they had to cancel the signing sessions at the festivals IE played at because Jon could hardly move. So they have plenty of time to find a guitarist, though Ralph Santolla was saying how difficult the IE stuff was to play, so maybe a session muso wouldnt cut it.

That was my thinking actually, he did say it was very difficult material, but I assumed Ralph was a very good player from the solos he did and stuff, I guess he had trouble keeping up rhythm wise.

His solo's did seem cool on the album, but if he's struggling live - then fuck him. Hire spawn instead.

Sydo said:
His solo's did seem cool on the album, but if he's struggling live - then fuck him. Hire spawn instead.
:lol:

"Come on Jon, lets play Dantes Inferno and get Matt back in the band!"

"Your fired!"

"Damn."

Goreripper said:
Before IE, Santolla played in a neo-shred band called Millenium, so I'm guessing he may have had some problems with the more complex IE stuff.
Ha ha? :confused:

B0002IQAUY.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Heres the other cover :headbang:

Maybe at leads, but he gave the impression he couldnt keep up rhythm wise.