someone here must have seen Wolf Creek

on_THC_24-7 said:
Don't give it away - but I'd like to know if it's good or not.

\m/
should I fly down for Hostel? sounds like Wolfie sux

i hear Hostel's pretty crazy, and, shockingly enough, that it's also playing in the movie theater in the local mall ... this theater refused to play Rent and Brokeback Mountian, so i guess their basic message is gays = bad, violence = good, violence against gays = great :erk: :bah: but i definately want to see Hostel. and i'll probobly rent Wolf Creek when it comes out on video since it looks good but not great and i dont feel like feeding the mall movie theater any more of my money ...

can anyone give a basic outline of the violence/torture in Hostel? i saw in the trailer that a woman was getting one of her toes cut off with pliers and i just freak out when it comes to pain to hands and feet, so i'd probobly puke if there was much more of that in the movie.

HOSTEL IS AMAZING, saw it earlier, i mean, i was like "oh shit not the toe man"

some pretty sick torture in that one, and some hot ass chicks too

i mean, i could like feel the fuckin drill in my leg at one point... but then i was like woah!!! its a movie man

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
HOSTEL IS AMAZING, saw it earlier, i mean, i was like "oh shit not the toe man"

some pretty sick torture in that one, and some hot ass chicks too

i mean, i could like feel the fuckin drill in my leg at one point... but then i was like woah!!! its a movie man

Hostel was decent, some nice gore and hots chicks a plenty.
I would have liked an expanded story, the movie seemed edited ALOT.

Overall, worth checking out, it's enjoyable, but not as SHOCKING or AMAZING as the world claims.

:D