Username Explainations

Necromunchkin. I like black metal and I like irony. Being that I'm tall and I find the troll and gnome references funny, I figured Necromunchkin was the perfect name.

Rustykrusty said:
That's crap! Tell that person not to tell you such bullshit or pay more attention next time! *ggg*

What you mean, by "oh, known thing (as in, what we've heard already)" would be "Alter Hut", which actually means "old hat". So much for now, c-ya tomorrow @ Deutsch für Du, Lektion 2 :D

die Präposition für + Personalpronomen im Nominativ can be extremely amusing. :err:

Brooks said:
My username is a metaphorical anamoly of my real name, which also happens to be Brooks ;)

HAHAHAHA that is hella-funny

(psst, i think this guy is trippin on acid, somebody get some glowsticks and a flashbang, it'll be so fun to fuck with him)

Unregistered_ said:
My name comes from the default user name for the UM forums, plus a _, because someone must be registered already as Unregistered. I know, it was kinda difficult to figure it out, but the explanation has been given now. I like Nevermore, that's why I come to this forum sometimes. I don't know why, Nevermore is the last thing that would be discussed in this place.
hahaha,classic