someone i know may have died

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
the therapist i was seeing up until a year ago was in india when the tsunami hit. she was there visiting her family for xmas and now no one can get ahold of her. :cry:

why do bad things always happen to good people?

I'm really sorry to hear that.
(I received bad news today myself, it's not about tsunami, but one of the nicest people I've ever known and who I love might end up having a serious illness, a bad stew is on the stowe.... and doesn't matter).
be strong.

Tee said:
I'm really sorry to hear that.
(I received bad news today myself, it's not about tsunami, but one of the nicest people I've ever known and who I love might end up having a serious illness, a bad stew is on the stowe.... and doesn't matter).
be strong.

damn tee, i'm sorry to hear that. :( nature sure has a way of fucking the decent people over

by the way, you look great in your signature pic :)

doesn't matter. metalsteph of course already did, ;) so would ms.anthrope I think. and Sentient. but as he lurks from the depths, he would also speak from the depths.... wouldn't be understandable. :) what I can say is that this man has impressed me like I don't remember who. I do. metalized. :D

oh, he knows the lyrics to Future Tense, of course, :loco:

Tee said:
doesn't matter. metalsteph of course already did, ;) so would ms.anthrope I think. and Sentient. but as he lurks from the depths, he would also speak from the depths.... wouldn't be understandable. :) what I can say is that this man has impressed me like I don't remember who. I do. metalized. :D

oh, he knows the lyrics to Future Tense, of course, :loco:

metalized looks different. i remember a picture you had of him like a year ago that you put in your sig. he looks different now.

DarkNoise said:
I just went to my grandpa's funeral yesterday.... he was always smiling and ready to go out of his way to make people happy.

So i'm in the same boat as you two.

damn, sorry about that. :(

GroundXero3k said:
metalized looks different. i remember a picture you had of him like a year ago that you put in your sig. he looks different now.
he does, somewhat... hmm...
james_nikos.jpg
(gosh, I really found the place where to post my pictures... :Smug: )

haha, comparing the glass he's carrying in both pictures, he hasnt taken one sip since the time in between the pics were taken.

hes carrying that for show! :p

actually he is. he has to drink that (it smelled like rum :yuk: ) for teh voice. oh, and both pics were taken before they started playing. there are quite a few from the show (two li'l videos, one fucked up, cuz metalized wanted to sing along badly, while recording :loco: ) and a lovely one after the show where I look like fart. and I'll post that one too. haha