Someone wrote an essay all about Diabolik!!!

"The only creature capable of sucking all traces of joy from the most enjoyable genre of music in existence, the self-proclaimed "metal expert" puts himself on this advanced tier, high above everyone else on the heavy metal ladder. There, he resides in seclusion, within his very own ivory tower of "never fucking getting it."

Classic!

Yeah, this describes a few people I have met throughout the years of concert going....like the one dude that turned a description of Dream Theater into a math problem.

The best part is how they describe the "expert" as someone who spends too much time on the internet.

Granted, the net has opened all our eyes to countless bands we obviously wouldn't get to know about or sample, or buy music from.

On the flipside, it has made a LOT of people feel like they are an expert in a band or genre, after 5 minutes of research.

there needs to be a novel about me, not just an essay.

Yeah, but watching the 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN is quicker than reading a book.

And by the way, I am not only speaking of Bob's lack of "action", but more about the amount of collectible figurines still in the packages and movie posters which decorate his apartment.

"The only creature capable of sucking all traces of joy from the most enjoyable genre of music in existence, the self-proclaimed "metal expert" puts himself on this advanced tier, high above everyone else on the heavy metal ladder. There, he resides in seclusion, within his very own ivory tower of "never fucking getting it."

Classic!

Yeah, this describes a few people I have met throughout the years of concert going....like the one dude that turned a description of Dream Theater into a math problem.

I pretty much agree with all of this as much as humanly possible. :lol: :zombie: