Something interesting

Shamateur

Hypocrite
Jan 23, 2003
Nonexistence
I've made some thing with Hypocrisy's songs over two years ago and now I want to put it in the web but I don't know any foreign web places where little mp3 file can be placed. If you suggest me anything, I'll put it for your observation with pleasure.

Shamateur said:
I've made some thing with Hypocrisy's songs over two years ago and now I want to put it in the web but I don't know any foreign web places where little mp3 file can be placed. If you suggest me anything, I'll put it for your observation with pleasure.

you can upload files where about 10 people can download it, (or it stays up for a week) at www.yousendit.com
I use that a lot cos I like the temporaryness of it

there's www.megaupload.com where the link of whatever you uploaded stays valid for a month, or indefinitely if someone downloads it every 20 days or so.

then theres www.putfile.com where I think, like photobucket.com you make your own account where you can permanently upload files (which I'm pretty sure includes mp3s)

Well, well, well!You're right Shamateur, this is really something interesting. You are good!Fucking good.So, when are you going to come to Poland with you're band?:p:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

I just fucking admire people who were able to make something for music, like Pete.I have no idea how making a fame is possible.Try Shamateur try with this Nuclear Blast;) and when you will be at the top, don't forget about me;P :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

P.S. Just wondering, when Peter have left the school?

Don't you have a vacancy in your band?My is borring and lazy:p well, someone could drive me up to Vladivostok from time to time;)