Something Opeth inspired....

HellboundeD

Wondering Voyeur
Dec 7, 2003
www.undefinedstatus.com
... helped me get 1 st place in some art contest...
mr.jpg

cool man, i say don't put too much dark color in the unfinished part...i kind of like the contrast...i think if the entire thing was really busy, it would take away from the business thats already there...then again, do whatever the fuck you want.

i already finished the drawing o_O this is just the only scan of it that i have the top right corner looks like the left middle with the night consuming the open air great minds think alike guys :)

You artists are kooky cats. Reminds me of an interview with Quentin Tarantino where he said that whatever's going on in your life (personal problems) come across in your work, but the viewer won't see the connection. I was like, huh? So, your girlfriend dumping you is somehow part and parcel of Jules and Vincent blowing somebody away?

Risquit said:
You artists are kooky cats. Reminds me of an interview with Quentin Tarantino where he said that whatever's going on in your life (personal problems) come across in your work, but the viewer won't see the connection. I was like, huh? So, your girlfriend dumping you is somehow part and parcel of Jules and Vincent blowing somebody away?

Tarantino = da man = my fav. director

^ He's cool, but I hate the way everyone worships anything he does

cool drawing by the way, send it to the band they may use use it as the new artqork for the new album...actually its unfinished so I dunno

FUBAR said:
^ He's cool, but I hate the way everyone worships anything he does

cool drawing by the way, send it to the band they may use use it as the new artqork for the new album...actually its unfinished so I dunno

well i don't "worship him" but..i love all his movies, and his style..so i have a pretty just cause for liking him, i guess haha.

deliverance said:
well i don't "worship him" but..i love all his movies, and his style..so i have a pretty just cause for liking him, i guess haha.

Well thats ok then, lol