Something Weird

Fatalized said:
We used to have hedgehogs in our backyard once in a while before but they look a little different here.
My pointed balls :)D) aren't hedgehogs but echidnas... one of only two kind of mammals that lay eggs. I saw my last hedgehog last summer... this summer I saw a pot-bellied pig in the woods, even though they're not native to Germany :loco:

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
:lol: I own a hedgehog! He's just soooooo cute! I named him Spike! :loco:

maybe you should bring him around here, so we can play a little game...

SPSHOTGUN.JPG

Am I the only one who doesn't find a puking and totally wasted girl cool at all? (I think i can count on my one hand how many times it happened to me and now gladly avoiding it... don't wanna make a mighty ass outta myself in front of random ppl).

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Am I the only one who doesn't find a puking and totally wasted girl cool at all? (I think i can count on my one hand how many times it happened to me and now gladly avoiding it... don't wanna make a mighty ass outta myself in front of random ppl).
count me in there :p

(not the puking wasted part, the not liking totally wasted girls part :p)

^ I was chillin' with a pretty girl the other day and she puked off of ONE BEER and she said it was because of the Taco Bell she ate earlier. I then gave her something for her to smoke to relieve her nausea and she thanked for everything later, which was cool, but no, it's not attractive for a girl to puke. It's like thinking of a pretty girl taking a shit or something.

Heavenscent said:
Well, depends.
If she just pukes, sod her then. But if she hits the lightpost on the other side of the street, i think i'll marry her.

:lol:You'd marry anyone in a skirt.......:loco: