Something Wild LP

As long as you don't become one of those annoying "people love it so I must hate it!" bastards. But I have a question: what exactly do you look for in bands?

I don't think I'm one of those because I enjoy listening to Trivuim and it seems to me that everyone enjoys bashing them because they "suck".

I don't look for anything, if I like it then I like it. If I don't, then I can't help that. That's why I enjoy listening to Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, Dragonforce, Lamb of God, Racer X, Bodom, Sinergy, Necrophagist, Alcatrazz, Metallica, Madonna, Kelly Clarkson, Pink.

Those bands/artists certainly don't all fall into one catergory but I do like the music they make, and that is all that matters to me.

I don't think I'm one of those because I enjoy listening to Trivuim and it seems to me that everyone enjoys bashing them because they "suck".

I don't look for anything, if I like it then I like it. If I don't, then I can't help that. That's why I enjoy listening to Avenged Sevenfold, Trivium, Dragonforce, Lamb of God, Racer X, Bodom, Sinergy, Necrophagist, Alcatrazz, Metallica, Madonna, Kelly Clarkson, Pink.

Those bands/artists certainly don't all fall into one catergory but I do like the music they make, and that is all that matters to me.

i agree, avenged sevenfold is musically very good. but what is up with his vocals?! i know he had surgery and all, but that guy needs to change his singing style and i think it would sound much better.

Hey guys! I have opened my own Ebay store and one of my first items is a Something Wild LP in flawless condition. Check it out here: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Children-Of-Bodom-Something-Wild-LP-Vinyl-1997-OOP-RARE_W0QQitemZ280156622748QQihZ018QQcat<br>egoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can check out the Myspace page I made for the store which details all store news and its items here: http://www.myspace.com/beneaththedust

I posted this yesterday here and for some reason it was deleated. There are plenty of threads on Ultimate metal and on the COB forum with people advertising their COB related stuff using Ebay links. As far as I can tell its not breaking any guidelines. Im waiting for a responce as to why it was deleated from the moderator. I don't think this qualifies as spam given I'm letting fans know about a Vinyl I have for sale which any COB fan would love. The responces that I did see from the thread I started last night were all good so I thought I'd give more people a chance to see it. Im sorry if this is anoying but I can't see any issue with posting this; perhaps it was deleated for another reason. Anyway I thought I'd post it under a suitable existing thread. Cheers!:headbang: