Something Wild Tour???

yeah havnt heard that before... " they should put some of there older style of playing in the new stuff.. " or some shape or form of that... stfu, they are growing as a band and in the business. They are doing just fine now with the way they are playing it wont go back. once again this has been said countless fucking times...

ewwwww you thought deadnightwarrior video was a bootleg...??

new cob fans that start judging the band are fucking retarted...

im not new, i'v been listening to COB since 2001, and then, as always my favorite album by them has always been Something Wild, and indeed they are growing, but I would like to see COB incorporate some of their old style and putting some of it into new songs, like take The Nail for example, it started off with weird synth and a guy talking, then the guitar came in with a killer intro. Everyone has their own style and taste of music, and my opinion is what i just said, you should'nt argue with someone over their taste in music! It's so immature.

i think that they should play some music from something wild, but thats not the best cd in my opinion. I think that Follow the Reaper is the best. Thats just me though. I would LOVE to hear stuff off of Something Wild though. Because i still do REALLY like that cd

FinalFatalForce said:
i think that they should play some music from something wild, but thats not the best cd in my opinion. I think that Follow the Reaper is the best. Thats just me though. I would LOVE to hear stuff off of Something Wild though. Because i still do REALLY like that cd

Hear hear! Ah, if only the band itself would read this.

yeah. personally i'd prefer a hatebreeder tour. badass. although this tour was still a pretty badass setlist. living dead beat is a killer opener.