Something wrong with my copy of Virus

Sep 20, 2005
Now maybe my cd is messed up, but on a few songs I can hear alot of static usually on A Thousand Lies and Incised Before I've ceased. Is anyone else hearing this or am I cursed with a bad copy? :yell:

Hmm.I bought the CD today and have been listening to it for a couple of hours.
So far,it sounds like it`s fine,but your problems worry me,as I have a habit of getting defect or stuff allready on their deathbed.

*Cough* My Xbox and DVD player who destroys DVD`s *Cough*

I ride the bus for two hours,so that`ll be two hours of CD testing.
I just pray that there is nothing wrong with my copy,as I got hold of one of the very few copies my local CD shop ordered.

:hotjump: This is garbage. Mine does the same friggin thing. Going to contact NBA and see if I can get a good copy. I'm sure this is a manufacturing defect. God (Satan) knows Tagtgren is a perfectionist and wouldn't let this happen. I'll keep you posted.

good news people. i emailed gerardo@nuclearblastusa.com and he said the manufacturers screwed up. They should get new copies (defect free) next week and he offered to send me one. Just email him and plead your case. He was super cool and responded super fast. The day is saved and I can again rock to my new kick ass Hypocrisy CD knowing it will be defect free in a matter of a couple of weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

well, sadly... same thing for me

I had a copy ordered off a guy on eBay. Hoping I'd get it before its street date. Didnt happen. So, I picked it up today anyway at a local store. Same thing for me. Static after Let the Knife....

So I emailed the guy at Nuclear Blast too...
waiting to see what happens.

Same here , man I was pissed I took it back and got another copy. Same thing, I realized that it was probabl the master copy was scratched while being mass produced. Maybe a collectors item one day??

i think american versions are fucked and european ones are good.

my euro version is fine. american one is screwed up

Mine is American and I don't notice anything weird with it. How loud is the static, or should I be blasting this to hear it well?

Tumn said:
Mine is American and I don't notice anything weird with it. How loud is the static, or should I be blasting this to hear it well?

if you don't hear any popping/clicking at the beginning of Track 6 your's is ok. you don't have crank the volume, it would be very noticeable.

YEAH, thats what it is. Oh well, Ill be getting a good copy soon.

Any one tell me the name of the bonus track?

I got an email today stating new ones will be shipped, now whether that means to us or to the record store im not sure. I kept my receipt and I sent the guy my address.

Tumn said:
Where is there a bonus track?

the version I picked up from FYE (also fucked up) doesnt have a bonus track

the one I ordered that was shipped from Germany (plays fine) has a track 12.

It sounds cool as fuck. It has a different sound than the rest of the album
Its called 'Watch Out' and it rules

and to the other dude: they fucking damn well better ship us a good copy to our house!!!