Something wrong with my copy of Virus

I don't think im gonna take my cd back, cause only the first pressings come with the dvd. Although I don't know if thats 100% correct I'm still going to keep it anyways and just buy another copy. Peter must be pissed off right now. o_O

Lol, i found a hidden video on the dvd. peter wears an alien mask (lol) followed by a live song with a guy i dont know.

The live song is with the singer from Destruction I believe, he sure has a crazy headbanging style. On another note, Peter says the bonus track is a demo song from 2000, which is why it sounds different from the rest of the album.

Well here in Quebec I cant even get the damn cd...almost no store has it yet and its not like if Montreal doesent have metalstores cause we do : D So i'm waiting and waiting and waiting and soon crying ! : D

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
The live song is with the singer from Destruction I believe, he sure has a crazy headbanging style. On another note, Peter says the bonus track is a demo song from 2000, which is why it sounds different from the rest of the album.

Yeah, it's Total Desaster by Destruction. Peter recorded their All Hell Breaks Loose album and did some vocals on that song. He also played guitar and sang along when Destruction played that song a couple of times, like at Wacken 2004 when also Abbath of Immortal and Sabina Classen Of Holy Moses joined in for that song. The gig on the DVD should be Bang Your Head 03, but I have to check this.

mmm i havent heard strange things, but i have listened it while sitting in the pub, but i dont have the bonus track. my dvd sounds and looks perfect, but i have an european cd. so this bonus track is only on the cd without dvd??? strange.....

paINflames said:
I got the CD/DVD package directely from Nuclear Blast Mailorder in Germany and it has Watch Out.

I also got the (german) CD/DVD version... not directly from Nuclear Blast, but there is also Watch Out as Bonus Track on the CD

I ordered my copy of Virus from Century Media back in mid September and I still haven't received it yet. I emailed them and haven't heard anything back. If I knew it would take this long, I would have just gone to the friggin' store. Anybody else familiar with how long CD's usually take to come in with Century Media?

there is some(very little) popping and noise on the live dvd. cd is perfect. bought in europe.

Sickman said:
I ordered my copy of Virus from Century Media back in mid September and I still haven't received it yet. I emailed them and haven't heard anything back. If I knew it would take this long, I would have just gone to the friggin' store. Anybody else familiar with how long CD's usually take to come in with Century Media?

hmmm CM might have somehow missed your order...cuz they're pretty fast at processing now..usually only takes a day or 2 for my order to go out.

not sure what's going on..maybe they're waiting for the non-defect copy to be manufactured then ship to you? dunno =/

Yeah, that's what the problem is. They finally got back to me and said they're waiting for defect-free copies to come in. I guess I'll get it by June, maybe July at this point.

I received my fixed version today of Virus from Nuclear Blast. They sent me a Virus sticker and a bunch of NB promo cds!