Somewhat useless thread

Thraxz

Melody be Thy Name
Aug 27, 2004
Las Vegas
Hi, I know this thread has probably been done before but I think I should post it anyhow (Which I'm certain you've already gathered because you are reading this). I dropped by this forum after glancing over the bands list on the UM main forum site. I've gotta say... I like this. I'm not very much into this slow atmospheric stuff much but, for some reason, I like Forest Stream. Keep it up guys.

Thraxz

We are glad you like it:) Thanks for posting these words:) Hope you will like the next thing we are working on too!
Cheers

I dont feel like creating a new thread, so I will ask my question here. Does anyone know a Russian band by the name Arkona? I think there are two bands in Russia by that name, here is the MA page for them:

Arkonas MA page

So does anyone here know them? Also anyone know how to get in contact with them for an interview or what not?

EDIT:

Oh yeah, if you like folky metal then check them out! They play really, really good folk metal, reminds me in a way of Nokturnal Mortum (goat horns era) with female vocals and not as dark. Also if you are a fan of Butterfly Temple check them out (an ex singer from butterfly temple does some of the growling).

Know all of them:))) Arkona ICQ 273-591-537
But they don't speak english...
Cheers