Somewhere around Utrecht...

Sebassefras

Lead guitarist
Jul 30, 2005
Woerden
www.myspace.com
Is there anyone on this forum with long blond hair who was walking with a Sun Caged shirt and a guitar somewhere in Utrecht this afternoon?
It made my mother curious...;-)

It was me undercover!

I was trying to hook up with chicks from Utrecht, I failed miserably :(

maybe next time I'll wear my Justin Timberlake shirt and my curly wig, maybe that's more succesfull....

cheers
Roel

But Roel... Haven't you heard? Chicks from Utrecht are a special kind, and they require a lot of preparation. So I would suggest that next time you don't wear that Justin Timberlake shirt ( A guy with a Timberlake shirt =big no-no) and that curly wig is probably not a very good idea either.

What you should keep in mind ( depending on what age you're going for) is that Bacardi Breezer, MSN, Fresh FM, Rosé, Apres-ski music, etc are the key words. :danceboy:
So if you combine that with a nice outfit bought at the Jack & Jones, you simply can't go wrong!

:p

And Sebas, although I live pretty close to Utrecht it wasn't me, and I have no idea who it could have been. You'd think that I should know any Sun Caged fan around here :)

Hey Reemster,

Thanks for the advice!

I think I'll follow your suggestions. I was also thinking about cruising around in my car with "Ik heb een hele mooie splinternieuwe boot" or the original "Boten Anna" playing really loud on the radio.

I'm pretty sure I will get kicked out of Sun Caged that way....but hey....if the chicks like it....

later,
Roel