son of a BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
spigot said:
Yeah, and then you can grudge your parents the rest of your life about how they fucked up the best part of your life(like my aunt and to some extent my mother do). Oh, and the corelation of 'exploring sex' and '14 year old pregnant girls' makes me feel that you too fall into the fanatical close minded category.

I dunno..I first "did it" at age 16 and now that I'm 18 I kinda wish I'd waited a little longer...but then again not really because it's GREAT mwahahaha

Light said:
alpine-cow.3.jpg

gosh cows are stupid and ugly but they taste good :tickled:

*off topic*
For some reason... no matter how pissed off I am at anything, if I walk past a cow it cheers me up and makes me laugh.
They just stand there and look at you... I can't help it.

i guess cows are cute from a distance when they are sitting down/resting in some grass... speaking of the evolution of cows, how could an species have evolved in such a strange way (just eating all day and being fat and stupid)?

demon ethereal said:
i guess cows are cute from a distance when they are sitting down/resting in some grass... speaking of the evolution of cows, how could an species have evolved in such a strange way (just eating all day and being fat and stupid)?
I guess the fact that a majority have been domesticated so much. That is all they seem to do anyhow. They eat, produce milk, fatten up, get slaughtered and then eaten. Vicious cycle, but it seems that's all evolution had in store for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.