Sonata Arctica Fans

CliffBurton

Nov 12, 2005
Ontario
Okay, id post on the SA boards but fuck i dont wanna register.

I just got back form the Toronto show, man was it sweet. GREAT set...

After wards I went outside in the fridged ass weather and got my guitar signed by all memebrs. Jani was soo drunk he could barley stand let alone wright, so his signature is kinda messy. Soo fucking awesome..

so for SA fans...discuss, and praise me.

CliffBurton said:
Okay, id post on the SA boards but fuck i dont wanna register.

I just got back form the Toronto show, man was it sweet. GREAT set...

After wards I went outside in the fridged ass weather and got my guitar signed by all memebrs. Jani was soo drunk he could barley stand let alone wright, so his signature is kinda messy. Soo fucking awesome..

so for SA fans...discuss, and praise me.

what songs did they play? hopefully older stuff...reckoning night was pretty stupid. i was going to ask anyone on here if they have ever seen Sonata Arctica live. I know some people on here listen to them....Im gonna be seeing then on the 18th of February. hopefully i'll get to meet them. soooo, anyone else seen them live? how are they?

Misplaced
Blinded No More
FullMoon (w/o Piano intro)
Victoria's Secret
Broken
8th Commandment
Last Drop Falls (w/ HILARIOUS REGGAE BREAKDOWN)
Kingdom For a Heart
Weballergy
Tallulah
My Land
Black Sheep
----------
Tony's Singing Lesson
The Medley
Don't Say a Word
The Cage
Vodka Song
Smoke on the Water (30 seconds of it, haha)

The Medly was a bunch of songs they "haven't played in a long time or have never been played".

It had like, Power of one, Destruction preventor, Rvontulet and the sorts. It was a great show, I was right in front of Jani the whole time. All around me and my freinds where little 14-15 year olds, so it was easy to push them back if they started to crowd me...easy and fun.

CliffBurton said:
Misplaced
Blinded No More
FullMoon (w/o Piano intro)
Victoria's Secret
Broken
8th Commandment
Last Drop Falls (w/ HILARIOUS REGGAE BREAKDOWN)
Kingdom For a Heart
Weballergy
Tallulah
My Land
Black Sheep
----------
Tony's Singing Lesson
The Medley
Don't Say a Word
The Cage
Vodka Song
Smoke on the Water (30 seconds of it, haha)

The Medly was a bunch of songs they "haven't played in a long time or have never been played".

It had like, Power of one, Destruction preventor, Rvontulet and the sorts. It was a great show, I was right in front of Jani the whole time. All around me and my freinds where little 14-15 year olds, so it was easy to push them back if they started to crowd me...easy and fun.

OMG! That looks like a kick ass setlist! Awesome that you got to meet the band too! I can't wait....I'm seeing them in less than two weeks in Hollywood. During the course of a year, so many good metal shows have came along. Bodom, Stratovarius, Gigantour and now SA.....:hotjump: Oh and Dream Theater is playing in march too. :hotjump:

This was the second Time I've seen SA in the year (last april). Both times there were technical difficulties.

First time there was a problem with Tony's mic, this time both backing vocals where too soft, and i could barley here keybaods, which was terrible.

CliffBurton said:
This was the second Time I've seen SA in the year (last april). Both times there were technical difficulties.

First time there was a problem with Tony's mic, this time both backing vocals where too soft, and i could barley here keybaods, which was terrible.

i know this is gonna be a dumb question, but who played with them? i havent heard anything about who they are touring with. im just wondering how long their set will be

Jani Laiho said:
i know this is gonna be a dumb question, but who played with them? i havent heard anything about who they are touring with. im just wondering how long their set will be

they arn't touring with anyone. Last 2 times I've seen them has been 2 local bands each opening for them.

Jani Laiho said:
what songs did they play? hopefully older stuff...reckoning night was pretty stupid. i was going to ask anyone on here if they have ever seen Sonata Arctica live. I know some people on here listen to them....Im gonna be seeing then on the 18th of February. hopefully i'll get to meet them. soooo, anyone else seen them live? how are they?

FEBRUARY 18TH FUCK YEAH!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: