Sonata Arctica Fans

CliffBurton said:
Misplaced
Blinded No More
FullMoon (w/o Piano intro)
Victoria's Secret
Broken
8th Commandment
Last Drop Falls (w/ HILARIOUS REGGAE BREAKDOWN)
Kingdom For a Heart
Weballergy
Tallulah
My Land
Black Sheep
----------
Tony's Singing Lesson
The Medley
Don't Say a Word
The Cage
Vodka Song
Smoke on the Water (30 seconds of it, haha)

The Medly was a bunch of songs they "haven't played in a long time or have never been played".

It had like, Power of one, Destruction preventor, Rvontulet and the sorts. It was a great show, I was right in front of Jani the whole time. All around me and my freinds where little 14-15 year olds, so it was easy to push them back if they started to crowd me...easy and fun.

my boyfriend went to that show..sucks that didnt play wolf and raven

I had a great time at the shows the last couple days. I met up with some friends that came from Vegas to see SA play in Hollywood and then we got a hotel on Sunset blvd and got wasted and trashed the place and the next day we traveled to the OC to see SA again. :headbang: The setlist both days were the same as the one posted before. The reggae breakdown was real funny and the rest of the songs were played pretty well and sometimes a little different from the albums. The only semi-dissapointing thing about the shows was that Jani didn't pull off some of the amazing solos in the same manner as recorded on the albums. For example, towards the end of Weballergy he skipped (on the live in Tokyo album too) this amazing sweeping part that I wanted to hear. It was cool that he was improvising, but the solos weren't up to par with the solos on the cd. Highlights of the shows for me were Misplaced, 8th commandment, the medly, Weballergy, Black Sheep, Full Moon, My Land and The Cage. Overall it was a very light hearted atmosphere and I had a very good time :)