sonata arctica forum

turns out that the show is 1 day before i get home for winter break! ahhhhhhhh so ill still be in college while they play like right near my house...so no...

but.... BLIND GUARDIAN AND SYMPHONY X TONIGHT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Originally posted by Petethedrummer
but.... BLIND GUARDIAN AND SYMPHONY X TONIGHT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Naah..I'm flying out for the Cleveland/Chicago shows in 2 weeks, & then a week later they play here in SF..so since I'll see them 3 times in a one week period, I can happily wait & not be jealous. :)

Enjoy the show!! Tell Romeo that Jax says hi if ya talk to him. :)

Jax knows every prog band. What she doesn't know is they all suspect she's a sinister character, and they have secret meetings and discuss how to get rid of her. It might go something like this:

Power of Omens: Ok gentlemen. The first item on the agenda is Jax, and how come she knows all of us. What is she doing? Working for the IRS?

Zero Hour: Yeah. I think that could be it, y'know. Me and my brother are writing a concept album about it, called The Sinister Lady of the IRS.

Symphony X: That's a good idea. Perhaps we can spread the word, and save any up and coming prog acts from her probing.
(You guys do know we're the best prog band around, don't you?)

Zero Hour: Any other suggestions?

Spastic Ink: @)*&$ $ )(&@ @$(&@ @!_*&_(& *^^

(no one understands their music, so I doubt no one understands their speach, either).

Dream Theater: We know what to do. But we're such exclusivists, we're not going to tell anyone.

*By now, the whole meeting probably descends into chaos, with each band beating the other in strange rhythmic punches.*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
lachen70.gif

Lee, you slay me, man!!

Originally posted by Dethroned
Tell me you guys how I get more money for getting new CDs?
i would give you some money if you let me your place there in finland for a month. your room is enough. thank you. ;)
you can sleep in the music store.

:headbang: The show was amazing....and i made it up to the second row almost in the center....it was pure awsomeness...

Jax i actually talked to Romeo after the show for a minute, didnt read your post in time though that wouldve been pretty funny if i mentioned your name :D

And since symphony x is orignally from jersey, this was a huge show for them, coming back home and such. More people were there to see blind guardian though(like i was) :lol:, but both of them put on awsome shows

Symphony X played just 45 minutes, while Blind Guardian had just over an hour and a half. And they both closed by saying "this was great we'll be back soon". If they lied im going to kill myself.

and guess what...i wore earplugs so not to kill my ears any more...yay

Anyway just thought id update you guys!

Jesus, Pete! You spoke to the man who is widely regarded as being well within the top 10 guitarists on the planet!!!
Even the greats like Tony MacAlpine, Brett Garsed, Greg Howe and Shawn Lane consider him to be absolutely amazing.

What did you say to him? I hope you were reverent!

He said, when the hell is going to play Blind Guardian??? haha
I hope to see some good bands in my country, i´m really tired of nu-imitation of metal.
Well i´m going to see "Married with Chlindrens" in Sony tv, Oh god Al Bundy is great