sonata arctica forum

yip, love is the right word ;)

*insert the greatest grin ever here*

edit: btw jax, welcome back :hotjump:

I think every American convenience store has some variety of it, UDF (United Dairy Farmers), and of course as immortalized in "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure," the Circle K.
7-11 must be in economic trouble, the only one near me has been closed.
hey Val, I'll try to think of more hideous american delicacies to tempt your palate...
:p

@lee: or that shitty sandwich with bacon which british midland airlines gave me for breakfast on the plane when i came there :bah:

@liz: in the usa i ate a lot of good stuff, especially meat. nothing compares with what we have here in europe, though, sorry. but you're free to describe succulent stuff, yeah *slurp*

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
the Croissandwich. :lol:
ah Burger King!

but White Castle is the best/worst we have to offer as far as burgers.

The Slyder® Secret

So what is the secret to that incredible taste? White Castle burgers are steam grilled on a bed of onions, 30 burgers at a time, served hot on a soft, white, steamed bun with a single slice of dill pickle.

To break it down even more, the freshly baked buns are placed on the top of the burgers and onions to absorb the delicious steam grilled flavor. The 2.5" square patty made with USDA inspected 100% beef has 5 evenly spaced holes which allow the steam to completely pervade the burger, enhancing flavor and allowing the patty to cook faster.

Oh, if you want delicaces(sic), we have a great one here in Quebec! French-Canadian concoction comprised of french fries, gravy, and cheese curds called "poutine".

http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/poutine.shtml

poutinemeister.gif