sonata arctica forum

The new keyboard player for Sonata Arctica has been chosen. The name of the keyboard player is Henrik Klingenberg. Henrik has earlier played in Silent Voices and Requiem.

Sonata Arctica thanks everyone who sent application for this position. We got applications from all over the world. Thank you all.

Recording of the upcoming album are now finished and it will include 10 tracks. Name of the tracks are (not in corrected order yet):

- Abandoned, Pleased, Brainwashed, Exploited
- Broken
- The Cage
- Champagne Bath
- Draw Me
- Gravenimage
- The Misery
- The Ruins of My Life
- Silver Tongue
- Victoria's Secret

From www.sonataarctica.com

:D

Originally posted by mourningstar
thank you heidi :)

henrik klingenberg? is he swedish?

He's finnish. Old bands are Requiem and Silent Voices (or was it? I deny it if it's wrong :cool: :D )

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord

Wellu's gonna come looking for us, and he'll probably be carrying a block of ice from his igloo to hit us with.

Oh c'mon! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Heidi
Henrik has earlier played in Silent Voices and Requiem

Originally posted by Dethroned
Old bands are Requiem and Silent Voices

luckily the possibilities to change the order of those two bands are over. now we can say he played in silent requiem and in voices, and so on.... :loco: ;)

Originally posted by metalfox
If you smash the ice against something, like, a wall, you will obtain a lot of little pieces of ice, if you add some vainilla, yeah!! ice creams for you
actually, with smashed ice you obtain water-ice, the one we call "granita", and you don't add vanilla to it but some syrups (mint is my favourite one).
i won't complain 'cause i like it a lot. so if you offer me some... *yum yum* :)

Originally posted by mourningstar
actually, with smashed ice you obtain water-ice, the one we call "granita", and you don't add vanilla to it but some syrups (mint is my favourite one).
i won't complain 'cause i like it a lot. so if you offer me some... *yum yum* :)

we call it "granizado", wich is some translation of granita, and we add some syrups too, just that i didn´t know how to type it right
:p, there is a syrop that i like at most, it´s called "granadina" i don´t know if it´s the same in italy, Ciao

we have those sort of "treats" also, most of our convenience stores (24-hour stores which sell a little of everything) mix the ground ice with coca cola, or flavored syrups. The 7-11 stores call it a slurpee.
711_slurpee_d.jpg