- Gravenimage
- The Misery
- The Ruins of My Life
- Silver Tongue
- Victoria's Secret

Some of the titles are weird... or is it just me? :loco:
I've seen much weirder

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
I'll tell him about this forum when I next see him.
Ady's just started a new job and has to wear a suit for work everyday :lol:

Oh man, poor Ady..

I had a job at a lawyers office about 8 years ago where I had to wear skirts every day..no slacks, not even on Fridays..man that sucked, much as I enjoyed the job itself.

Originally posted by lizard
hey, after I had a couple of Finns jump on me because I didn't understand "walking in the cool night air, without underwear..." I'm going to be listening to every word :p :lol:

Wait, you're telling me there's something more to that line than just being rather amusing lyrics?? ;)

Originally posted by lizard
How can you be "pleased" while undergoing the other three, unless you are fond of the Marquis de Sade???? :eek: :loco:
if you're into masochism more than sadism, i'd say.
i gave up trying to find a precise meaning in sa's songs; too often it's so well hidden... :rolleyes:

*walks in the cool milano's rain, with her grandmother's underwear*

and among this sea of power metal albums, covers, gigs and always too high power metal screams, tomorrow your favourite and official val (read: me :D ) will see dark tranquillity (+ sinergy). now, if you love me at least a bit, stand up and hotjump with me! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

(always too late to stop the madness)

v.

I don't know Dark Tranquility's or Sinergy's music, but I'll hotjump with you anyway cuz it's always fun to get excited about a concert! Have a great time!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: