sonata arctica forum

Originally posted by lizard
I only went on academic probation once:p
fell for a lovely Irish american girl named kelly shannon (go figure, with a name like that)

She couldn't have been more Irish if she had the Irish flag in place of her skin!

Originally posted by lizard
she helped me with what I started taking, premed prerequisites

You could conjoin the words and call them 'premequisites' :tickled:

Frisbee. I remember hearing that in the 'States people play frisbee-golf. In the words of Dr Denis Leary; "some people have too much free fucking time on their hands".

yup we used to get into big arguments, she was green and I was orange on my mom's side.

mmm, das schmecht!
paulaner.jpg

you're very welcome here, sonnenritter.
we all met on the ex-sa board, but we don't talk too much about sa (mainly because there's nothing new, lately).
feel free to post here :)

silence is pretty good, but i prefer their first one, "ecliptica". check it out!

val

Well, since Val and Lee ambushed me in the Stratovarius chat the other night (go figure) I might as well drop by in here and say hi to everyone. So, eh.. hi everyone! :) I haven't and probably won't stick around much, but expect a full-scale attack when the new forum is opened. That is, if we can witness such a miracle before January 13th. After that I'll probably be too busy with crawling in the snow, listening to some rednecks yelling at me and learning how to kill. :bah:

What's taking so long with the new forum, anyway? I could pull one from my magic hat in less than an hour. :p

@metalfox: for sure it would be better to have elections soon, there (which is one of the problems - the referendum and chavez's opposition -, if i don't go wrong).
but what i know about that is too little to start a conversation, i'm afraid...

marko!!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump:

it's so nice to see you here again. but there is one mistake in your post: you won't wait for the new forum to post again. this is an order... look into my eyes... o_O

*hugs marko*

Yikes!

Y-you know, h-hypnotizing didn't work the last time either.. Uh oh, your eyes.. they look so weird.. it feels as if I was drowning.. trying to catch my breath.. don't know what is happening.. there's no sense of time.. (okey, now I'm ripping off a Stratovarius song :p) *snaps out of it*