sonata arctica forum

ok, if hypnosis doesn't work, it means i'll have to come to finland. and i know where/how to find you ;)

Waaargh! Did the Legally Blonde Black Sheep reveal my whereabouts to you? :eek: Y'know, that's highly classified information, unfortunately I have no other options than to either kill or brainwash you now. :rolleyes:

actually, i never talked with heidi outside the forum.
i only know your name, surname and where you live; it shouldn't be impossible to find you with that information. and i bet everyone would help me finding you... y'know, let's call it italian charm :D

*packs some alcohol to corrupt people over there*

Originally posted by mourningstar
i only know your name, surname and where you live; it shouldn't be impossible to find you with that information.

Moony's surname is one of the most popular surnames in Finland. I think that over 500 000 people owns it. :p And Marko is quite popular name too. ;) And in the place where he lives, there at least 5 of them. :D

"Oh my god, it's the Blond Sheep!" She's back!!!"

For a while. :p

:D

Heidi wrote: Moony's surname is one of the most popular surnames in Finland. I think that over 500 000 people owns it. :p
Sure. Of course, there's only about 5 000 000 inhabitants in the whole Finland, but that's besides the point.

Oh Val, something I was wondering, but forgot to ask.. What would you do if you came to Finland and found me? Hold a gun on my head and yell "Post to the SA thread at UltimateMetal.com, you bastard!"?

earlier i was talking with lee about heidi's theory of the 500.000 people with your surname. i came to the very same conclusion, i said: "lol, yeah, one person out of ten with marko's surname".

what would i do if i came there and found you? i think i'd ask you to go to some bar and talk in front of some alcohol. i probably wouldn't mention the board, i guess.

mourningstar wrote: i think i'd ask you to go to some bar and talk in front of some alcohol.
Hey, I'm not so alcoholic yet that I'd actually talk to the substance. And what would you do after asking me to go to some bar? Stay in my house and post to the SA thread at UltimateMetal.com?

not that alcoholic yet? oh, yes, i saw last night ;)

i think i can very well live without um, if there is a good reason (i.e i'm in finland). [actually, people will see me rarely here from the 19th on]... so no, i wouldn't need your pc.

after asking you to go to some bar, i'd expect you to take me to some bar, obviously :D two hours at least. there's a bunch of stuff to talk about.
then i'd probably ask you to show me around, i mean, normal stuff.

val *gets ready to go to bed*

oh, marko: we'll need a rendez-vous for those songs...

Originally posted by Moony
Sure. Of course, there's only about 5 000 000 inhabitants in the whole Finland, but that's besides the point.

Have you lost your sense of humour or what?

There's 2232 person with the same surname as you.

And there's 32032 Markos around.

Happy now, you humorless?

welcome, soulburner :)

and with this joy in my heart, i can start studying.
no matter how many marko's there are in finland.

mourningstar wrote: oh, marko: we'll need a rendez-vous for those songs...
Sure. You know where to find me. :) Or if you don't.. use that Italian charm of yours.

i can start studying.
That joke's getting kinda lame already. :D

Heidi wrote: Have you lost your sense of humour or what?
Have you? ;) Thanks for the figures, I wouldn't have bothered to look them up myself. :)

lizard wrote: is Finnish independence from Sweden?
No, from Russia.

I bought Warmen - Beyond Abilities, because [..] it had Kotipelto as a guest on several songs.
Unfortunately he also wrote the lyrics for those songs. "I have to ask advice from Mr. Beer. He shows me some of his visions. And suddenly everything is so clear." :lol: I bet.
Good purchase anyway!

Damn, I'm a quote molestor. Help me! :cry:

Or if you don't.. use that Italian charm of yours.
what do you think i'm using to keep you here? :cool:

That joke's getting kinda lame already. :D
well, believe it or not, but i studied more than 2 hours today. and i think i'll do some more, too. unbelievable :eek:

"I have to ask advice from Mr. Beer. He shows me some of his visions. And suddenly everything is so clear."
did he ask for a suggestion even on the matter "should i really write this song?"?

cool031.gif

from BraveWords:

KAMELOT Epica (Sanctuary)

Although Epica is the first studio platter to go under the Sanctuary banner, it's the sixth overall, but to be fair, really just the third since the breakthrough, The Fourth Legacy. The album comprises 16 bits total, though not all are songs. Some are merely soundbites or brief instrumental interludes, moving this musical adaptation of Goethe's Faust along. The Floridians (plus Norwegian singer Roy Khan) have employed a host of guest appearances, including Rhapsody guitarist Luca Turilli on 'Descent Of The Archangel' and Elegy's Ian Parry (whose Consortium Project Thom Youngblood has been a frequent contributor) on 'Dawn'. First heard on Karma, female vocalist Mari returns, singing lead on 'Helena's Theme', as well as bookending her efforts on the first proper tune 'Center Of The Universe', as well as the concluding 'III Ways To Epica'. The album is very polished, with Khan’s silky voice rarely pushed above a reserved tone, even on the aggressive and aforementioned 'Descent' which, along with 'Farewell,' is one of the few guitar-dominated tracks. After a rousing one-two kickoff, Epica becomes a much more brooding, emotional platter than most are used to, understandable given the subject matter. There's lots of ear candy throughout the record, filled with keyboards, symphonic instrumentation (particularly strings), and synthesizer amongst Youngblood's lone guitar. 'The Edge Of Paradise' opens with the multi-voiced choir of 'Opiate Soul’, the first of four short intermezzos. 'On The Coldest Winter Night' is a ballad, and features Khan, atop sparse acoustic guitar, tempered drums, piano and synthesized strings. Believe it or not, 'Lost & Damned' trots out an accordion and concertina! Otherwise, it's a rollicking metal number. A worthy successor to the recent Kamelot lineage, and equally recommended for first timers.

Liz, I might get Epica promo version on Wednesday. :p

Moony, no, I haven't. I'm just sick of all the stupidity among people... :( So I'm too sensitive... Sorry... Pals?