SONATA ARCTICA Members To Host Listening Party In New York City

Just drove home from skiing all w.e. in VT. Really beat and got a speeding ticket in the process. 'Fraid my ass is sitting home tonight. Have fun everyone!

What a great party! Jens Johansson was also in the house!!! It was great to see everyone that was there too!

The only downfall was that this time, they were enforcing the over 21 rule and all the under 21s had to stay outside & I felt real bad for them. :( I'm glad I didn't bring my son this time!

The new album sounds great, and we did a nice interview with Tony this past Sunday, which will be up on our site sometime this week!

Well, I was lucky to get some pix with Tony, Henkka and Jens. It was sad that the kids had to be booted. I can understand though. The CD was fabulous, and the company at the table I was at was great as well. The only sad thing was that you felt like it was a corporate outing. There were about 70-80 people in attendance, and 60 of them were yapping away as if it was a soiree during Unia. Thank God I was under the speaker in the back in front of the handicapped bathroom.:) I came in uniform as I was going to work right after (Henkka thought I was nuts!):lol: :lol: We also had a little "Vodka" song before Unia played while the cameras were rolling. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

What I was amazed was that they played EVERY possible song that could be on Unia. It was told to us by the woman from Nuclear Blast that some of the tracks have not been heard by the office yet! I was also told that there is a chance that the US distro of Unia may NOT get any of them.:cry:

Basically, I was there to hear the music. Trust me, this album kicks serious ass and well justified Sonata's position as PP Headliner. :kickass: :kickass: Magnificent stuff. Oh, did I forget that Tony and Henkka spun their own tunes on the DJ table? :worship: :worship: :worship:

Peace,
Ray C.

Looks like I missed a great time! Really wish I could have been there. Looking forward to the photos and review!