Sondwave Thread

Actually, I absolutely don't give a fuck... but you know, people go crazy over the most insignificant details and turn them into rumours... I was just making fun of the whole situation... it wasn't meant to be taken seriously :loco:

I thought he was being sarcastic himself!

Excitement is at an all time high! I can hear the bands from my place. Leaving soon to go see our beloved band with Mr Bush back in place.

Will hopefully post later on the setlist.

WOW! HOLY SHIT. WOW!!!

Anthrax haven't skipped a beat in their pulsating little set. John Bush was just superb.

The set (order might be incorrect):

What Doesn't Die
Fuel
Caught in a Mosh
Safe Home
Got the Time
Antisocial
Only
Madhouse
Bring the Noise

and some cover that for the life of me I couldn't get... might've been New Noise (which I got confused with another song previously).

Oh an Faith No More was just a once in a lifetime experience. Divine! Seriously they gave me goosebumps. They've never sounded better... amazing that my wife could hear them from our house and SMSd me saying she knew that song (Epic!). Fabulous.

That was a great hour of metal. Disappointed they didn't play Indians, but they busted out Madhouse instead so can't complain. Yes it was New Noise they did - and wow the pit just went nuts for that. John Bush is awesome (as if we didn't already know that though, but after last seeing them with Belladonna, they just don't compare presence wise).

One other thing.... the singer from Meshuggah came out during Safe Home which was a surprise to Anthrax..... he just wandered around and sang along with the crowd..... it was kinda funny cause Bush had no idea what the hell he was doing out there!!!

WOW! HOLY SHIT. WOW!!!

Oh an Faith No More was just a once in a lifetime experience. Divine! Seriously they gave me goosebumps. They've never sounded better... amazing that my wife could hear them from our house and SMSd me saying she knew that song (Epic!). Fabulous.

How amazing was the quality of their sound???!!!!! :D I've seen a lot of festivals and never heard such an amazing sound in front of such a big crowd.....amazing. For that matter Jimmy Eat World (who I seriously do not like) had a killer sound too. Sound people did a great job.

Actually you are right... I was so impressed by most band's sound on the day and for a festival that's rare.

FNM were truly grand. Opening up with Reunited was fantastic! Had that song in my head all day.

The lead singer from Meshuggah was being a drunk dickhead though throughout Anthrax's set. Kept coming on stage and trying to get involved. Mate told me he was on the sidelines chatting up Rob C's missus (God knows how he knew this) much to the annoyance of Rob apparently. Total dick - glad the roadie told him to piss off eventually.

And please seriously anyone who got offended by Mike Patton's constant `filthy dirty skip' remarks to the crowd needs to get a sense of humour. I was pissing myself laughing everytime he said that.

The lead singer from Meshuggah was being a drunk dickhead though throughout Anthrax's set. Kept coming on stage and trying to get involved. Mate told me he was on the sidelines chatting up Rob C's missus (God knows how he knew this) much to the annoyance of Rob apparently. Total dick - glad the roadie told him to piss off eventually.

And please seriously anyone who got offended by Mike Patton's constant `filthy dirty skip' remarks to the crowd needs to get a sense of humour. I was pissing myself laughing everytime he said that.

That makes sense about Rob and his girlfriend, cause I was standing right in font of Rob and wondered why he looked so pissed / non-plussed the whole time they were on stage. That's poor form from that dude.

As much as I love Meshuggah I do not support assholery!

A little something I took at FNM in Sweden last summer.

Rahhhhh.jpg

I'm suffering severe FNM withdrawls this week. Man I wanna see them live again so badly.

Hi,
thanks for posting that New Noise with John Bush. I don't like that song too much...but it can be start of something beautiful...:)

T:)