2015 Underworld N.A. tour thread

This may seem off topic, but at some point I'll relate it to the thread. I remember seeing a post on here years ago claiming that Romeo himself does not care for the album V. Has anyone else heard this? IF so, do you know where/when he said that?

No way! Wow, man... The "worst case scenario" setlist I imagined in my mind wasn't even this bad. That damned "Serpent's Kiss" is never going away, is it?

And why are they playing the first 2/3 of the album all in order at the front of the set like they did with V? It's not even a concept album. Spread that shit out. Intertwine it with some of the old stuff. Oh, right...they aren't playing any old stuff! :bah:

That's what they've been doing for at least the past two albums as well.. When I saw them on the Iconoclast tour, they played Iconoclast through Electric Messiah to start, and on the first Paradise Lost tour they played Oculus through Paradise Lost to start (I think I've seen them play literally every song from this album except The Sacrifice). I'm fine with that, I just wish they'd change up the second half of the set. If they play something from DWoT, it's Of Sins and Shadows, if they play something from V it's Evolution, if they play something from Odyssey it's Inferno. Give us some curveballs... throw in Wicked, Out of the Ashes, Fallen, Egypt. I don't just want the second half of the set to be filled with all the songs the second half of the set was filled with the last 4 times I saw you.

It seems like that type of setlist is a tacit admission that they put less work into the second half of each album (although I think Swan Song and Legend are awesome).

This may seem off topic, but at some point I'll relate it to the thread. I remember seeing a post on here years ago claiming that Romeo himself does not care for the album V. Has anyone else heard this? IF so, do you know where/when he said that?

I dont think he ever claimed that he dont care for the album. But I remember there being interview of the whole band around the time PL came out and they were asked what is their fav SX album and when Lepond told his fav is V, Romeo and Russ laughed a bit.

It seems like that type of setlist is a tacit admission that they put less work into the second half of each album (although I think Swan Song and Legend are awesome).

I think if you look at the second half of the albums, you'll know this is false. It's more like the second half of the albums are more progressive and harder to pull off live.

this guy put some videos from new tour but non of those arent underworld songs:/

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno if it's for the tour only but the show with lights and smoke and a projector is pretty fuckin cool.

Why does Allen sing with an Adrenaline Mob t-shirt tho ? Well I guess it's ok anyway

That's because they're an awesome live band. I have to say, as much as I don't like the chorus of Without You, the instrumental section after the solo was definitely one of the highlights of the whole set.

Yeah those vids are amazing.. great show for sure and this guy knew how to film.
I still think they should hire a small crew to film for a live DVD during this tour, they're just so fuckin tight and own it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes it just annoys me how good Romeo is. He just stands up there not trying whatsoever. As if he is saying, "what are you doing with YOUR life?" :D