2015 Underworld N.A. tour thread

Went to Dallas show last night. Awesome show, though they cut it short: no Iconoclast. Not sure why, but a killer show. Stood right up front, just in front of Romeo. The mix was a little off. Russells vocals needed to be turned up a bit. At times he was completely lost in the rest of the band.

Charlotte, NC last night, WOW! what a great show. The sound was perfect. Band was fucking killer. My wife thought the set was kind of short, it was the same one they have been doing. I told her it felt that way cause they didn't stop between songs to b.s., just non stop onslaught of metal.

Overkill was awesome! They still have it, after all these years of doing it. They really impressed me.

An all New Jersey tour, too. ha

Echoing that the Charlotte show was really fantastic. The band was on fire all night. I noticed that Russell was hitting and sustaining the notes far better then on previous videos I've seen around the web. Was my 5th time seeing them live and it was just as awesome as the 1st!

Took my 12 year old son to the show and I do have to say that Russel was amazing. His live voice is astounding! The set was a little short but it was cool to hear them play for the first time in about 6 years (give or take). Last time I saw them was when they were touring with Devon Townsend, which was not a good combination of bands (oh well).

I have only 2 criticisms of the show...

1) Russell should really NOT wear the masks! It comes off as really cheesy, IMO.

2) The sound wasn't very good. Romeo's solos were lost in the mix, and if I didn't know every note by heart I probably wouldn't have been able to make heads or tales of them. I can only imagine that many of the Overkill fans might not have been able to discern much of their set because of this.

Anyway, I had a great time and got to expose my son to live SyX. He's a huge fan of them too so I know he really enjoyed the show (even though he was a little nervous being around so many people in a big place like that for the first time).

Hope they come around the US again after Europe, and make it through Pittsburgh this time!!! :kickass:

Late to the thread, but I saw them at the House of Blues Chicago back in September. Definitely on fire this tour, everyone played so well and put on an awesome show! Iconoclast wasn't my favorite closer, but considering the amount of blood on Romeo's guitar, it was very impressive.

Really hope there are more N.A. dates after the UK!