Song of the Moment

JayKeeley said:
What's the point man? They just sit at the top of the heap forever and a day with useless information.

Shit threads:

Write anything you want
Last album you listened to
What did you eat for lunch last week

bah.
The point?
I guess when you're enthousiastic about something, there's the drive to share it with others. It's not all that different from "top" lists.

I agree NP threads are fucking stupid deluxe.

Write Anything you Want thread on the other hand is megafuntimes.

JayKeeley said:
Write anything you want
fuck you this is a brilliant thread for when you need to say something but you don't think it warrants its own thread

realize that without it you would have 243 threads of useless clutter with 2 replies to each instead

Ellestin said:
Red Sparowes - Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunderous and the Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe

Thought I'd bump this thread as I just got the new album and I think it's just as good as Soundless Dawn was, and does a great job of expanding their sound. This one is still the best track for me, but the last two tracks are also awesome...the tension building on Millions Starved is incredible (rivaling anything by their parent bands), and I love all the unexpected turns in the closing track.