Song requests for 2nd set

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
Dunno if the guys will see this or it will make a difference or not but... fuck it, worth a shot!

#1 Thousand Years of Oppression
My all time favorite AA song, on the first US Headline tour (07?) you guys played it and it was fucking awesome neck snapping goodness. On the Twilight tour... it wasn't played! Please bring this one back to the set!

#2 Embrace the Endless Ocean
My favorite song off Twilight and I think it would be awesome live. It has so much power and emotion in the song!

Thanks!

very good thread and I'm sure it will get to the band, only Oli and Little Johan live in the cave ;)

I (Orlando, FL) and Mickey Mouse beg for: Amon Amarth (OSFTGH) and maybe something from The Avenger or Crusher as it's been a while, Masters of War or Risen from the Sea would be awesome, good old days, after that I'm getting a haircut and it'll be the end of that, I will become a regular stiff, on the postive I won't be called a fuckin' hippie as that always somewhat bothered me, not that I'm bitter or anything

after that I'm getting a haircut and it'll be the end of that, I will become a regular stiff, on the postive I won't be called a fuckin' hippie as that always somewhat bothered me, not that I'm bitter or anything

God tell me about it. I kept the long hair for 3 years pretty much ONLY for metal shows, and mainly just Amon Amarth in particular because its impossible not to headbang and I loved to windmill. I got so sick of the "cut your hair" and "hippie" comments, plus all the upkeep I just finally cut it. This will be my first hairless AA show, I'll still bang though like some short-haired screamo kid. :)

God tell me about it. I kept the long hair for 3 years pretty much ONLY for metal shows, and mainly just Amon Amarth in particular because its impossible not to headbang and I loved to windmill. I got so sick of the "cut your hair" and "hippie" comments, plus all the upkeep I just finally cut it. This will be my first hairless AA show, I'll still bang though like some short-haired screamo kid. :)

Hehe I been called Jesus sometimes ^^ But that doesn't make cut my hair off...as long as I'm fine with it I'll keep it...

VALHALL AWAITS ME!!!

dsc02062h.jpg

Friends of the suncross
Amon Amarth
Avenger
Legend of a banished man

I doubt they will play any of those listed but those are the songs i would like to hear the most!!

very good thread and I'm sure it will get to the band, only Oli and Little Johan live in the cave ;)

I (Orlando, FL) and Mickey Mouse beg for: Amon Amarth (OSFTGH) and maybe something from The Avenger or Crusher as it's been a while, Masters of War or Risen from the Sea would be awesome, good old days, after that I'm getting a haircut and it'll be the end of that, I will become a regular stiff, on the postive I won't be called a fuckin' hippie as that always somewhat bothered me, not that I'm bitter or anything

Sellout!

I would love to hear :
metalwrath
The Hero
Under the northern star
Tattered banners and bloody flags.

That would make my neck snap!

Mainly not too serious, but still...

For SF - CA, the whole album:
Fate of Norns

For Sacramento - CA, the whole album:
With Oden on Our Side

For LA - CA, the whole album:
Twilight of the Thunder God

Beacuase then I could say I'd seen shows with whole albums of all full albums around :D

---

OK, so (a bit) more realistic:
1000 years
and soon the world...
Vict. march
Arson
Prediction of Warfare
No Fear for the Setting Sun

...And soon the world will cease to be
Arson
Embrace the Endless Ocean
North Sea Storm
Friends of the Suncross

Can't wait to see them in Springfield!

Legend of a Banished Man for sure
throw Hermod's Ride To Hel in right before Toke's Taunt in the first set, or even in the second set, fakk it, ANYWHERE

Friends of the Suncross
Amon Amarth
Thousand Years..
Victorious March -with screaming KILL! and ODIN!! in the intro:headbang: badass..
Freewill Sacrifice
Across the Rainbow Bridge