SONG SURVIVOR - Megadeth - Rust in Peace - Round 1

WHICH ARE YOUR THREE LEAST FAVORITE TRACKS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechnicalBarbarity

Poser Disposer
Sep 23, 2010
The Capital of Pretentiousness
Megadeth - Rust in Peace - 1990

OUR 1990 POLL CHAMPION!

VOTE FOR YOUR THREE LEAST FAVORITE SONGS

POLL CLOSES IN 5 DAYS

583200925_1349753.gif

I love everything on this album so this is gonna be a hard one for me

Dawn Patrol is the easy first pick. Lucretia is the only song on this album i don't consider flawless so it gets my second pick. Third one is hard but im gonna have to go with Poison Was the Cure

Dawn and Rust are the obvious weak links and the only non-good songs. Dusted the album off before determining the last vote, going with Hangar 18 which despite a great intro and a couple great Friedman solos, is padded with about two minutes of unnecessary wank.

Lucretia is the best song on the album btw.

going with Hangar 18 which despite a great intro and a couple great Friedman solos, is padded with about two minutes of unnecessary wank.
That two minute wank actually happens to be my favourite part of the song. Love how Dave & Marty trade solos in that section.

Holy shit. How does Polaris have four votes?

How does it not have more? The lyrics/vocal delivery are terrible, the chorus riff is ordinary trad metal stuff, the thrashy parts are disconnected, it's a total mess of a song that's halfway to the Sweating Bullets sound.

Take No Prisoners being on the verge of a first round exit is a bit of a surprise for me.