Song survivor - Slayer - Hell Awaits final round

Vote for the best track

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phylactery

Feb 3, 2016
United Kingdom
We have reached the final!

Both “Hell Awaits” and “Necrophiliac” got the boot last round.

Vote for your favourite track.

I love both of these songs a lot for different reasons, but in the end I’m going for “At Dawn They Sleep”.

View attachment 18787

At Dawn I Inject Myself!!!!!!!!!!!!
zHEs7AA.gif

Reactions: CiG
I never used to like Dawn that much when I was younger but it has really grown on me over time. The intro riff is really evil sounding & the climax during the "Kill..." section is pretty savage. Could only imagine what it would be like experiencing it live with a room full of people chanting it along with Tom.

What are some of the reasons why you don't like it all that much Tech?

What are some of the reasons why you don't like it all that much Tech?
It doesnt sounds as good to my ears

But yeah, it lacks the finely tuned intensity the the rest of the album has and is easily the most pedestrian song on there, which is why you're going to see most of the black metal bozos voting for it but the thrashers voting for Kill Again.

I’m a little stunned Kill Again is losing. One of my favorite Slayer songs and I at least thought it was fairly iconic.

NO APPARENT MOTIVE JUST KILL AND KILL AGAIN!

Kill Again is a top 3 song on the album for me and I love it dearly. I just love At Dawn They Sleep ever so slightly more.

Also, At Dawn received the least amount of votes going into the final so it’s not that surprising it’s winning.