SONG SURVIVOR V

Heh, nearly everything from AYDY got to the semi-final rounds (3 songs to the A group, and 5 to the B group) :D

As for my round 3 votes...

RRF: Shovel Knockout. Definitely the best song on the album.
HOB: Scream for Silence.
IWC: All for Nothing. Pretty much the only song I like on the album.

RRF: Roundtrip to hell and back
HOB: All Twisted
IWC: Can I say Danger Zone? :D I totally forgot this one..., let say Widdershins.

RRF: Relentless Reckless Forever
HOB: Bodom Blue Moon
IWC: Suicide Bomber

(It was really hard to choose this time :rofl: )

RRF: Ugly
HoB: Bodom Blue Moon
IWC: I don't know, Morrigan, maybe? Nothing really stands out above the rest in IWC.

RRF - Roundtrip to Hell And Back
HOB - Scream For Silence
IWC - Suicide Bombers

RRF: Ugly. But there are quite a few great songs on there.
HOB: Scream for Silence.
IWC: Suicide Bomber. Arguably the best song since the AYDY album. Although that ending of All for Nothing still gets me every time.

It's kinda funny when you have to chose your fav song from each album because then you realize (at least me) how good the older albums are compared to Hexed. RRF and HOB are full of great songs and even IWC has some good songs + the almighty Widdershins

It's kinda funny when you have to chose your fav song from each album because then you realize (at least me) how good the older albums are compared to Hexed. RRF and HOB are full of great songs and even IWC has some good songs + the almighty Widdershins

HoB might be a better album than Hexed and IWC writing wise. But it simply sounds like shit. After reading your post I listened to it again for the first time since ages, to see if I maybe judged it wrong. But I came to the same conclusion as always: So much wasted potential.

This album would be absolute killer with the sound of Hexed, but with its original sound I honestly cant enjoy listening to it. Its the only Bodom album where I feel that way. Even the two songs from the 15 Years CD (Boston and Jessie) had a better sound than HoB. I cant understand how such experienced musicians could fuck it up like that :(