Song Title Input

ATHALLUS

Sep 19, 2002
Gautier, Mississippi (U.S.A.)
Visit site
This is a list of song titles from my band Theonomous. Being on the slightly darker side of Power Metal, our titles should match that particular theme. So, I am wondering what everyone thinks of them. I'd like everyone's opinion, on them, so here we go:

The Dark Warrior Pts. 1-4 (An medieval epic that tells a story of a paladin's revenge against a dark lord)

The Four Riders-(Song of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Very catchy and Maidenish with galloping riffs on the chorus)

Song OfThe Ancient Soul-(This one is about the possibility of living before, in the Ancient World.)

The Dragon Of Breckenmeyer-(A song of an evil sorcerer and his dragon that terrorizes a village until they get enough and set out for revenge.)

Prince Of Thieves-(A song of Sherwood Forest and Robin Hood.)

The Dying King-(A song about King Arthur's death, told from Merlin's point of view)

Darkness Of Morning-(A doomy, slightly gothic song of heartache in the early hours of dawn.)

I Forgave-(A ballad about infidelity and forgiveness.)

These are just some, because some titles and music are not quite completed yet. So tell me if you like these. I hope they are not too cheesy or anything. We should be going into the studio in the next few months to record our demo, so I'll keep you updated on what's going on.:D

Just reading the descriptions of those songs makes them seem exciting...so no worries about how the names of them sound! :D

Athallus...if I saw these song titles on an album sleeve I would buy the album immediately!! I particularly like the sound of The Dragon of Breckenmeyer.....I have a soft spot for dragons! ;)

Thank you all so very much for your kind words....I don't know what to say, except I am pleased that you all like them.

I will get some downloadable mp3s or something so they can be heard when he demo is done.

I just hope that you will all like the music as much as the titles. :)

Thanks so much again. :D

Athallus,
I have heard your music and I think it sounds Killer!! Headbanging Metal for sure!:headbang: :headbang: My favorites are The Four Riders & Song Of The Ancient Soul. :headbang: :headbang: But I most say that I enjoy all of your songs very much, dude. You are a great song writer. Very interesting lyrics.
Take Care, BNC

Promising song titles Athallus! :D
Seems to me like alot of it is related to the fantasy genre, which is great!

Looking forward to hear your demo! :headbang:

NP: Nostradameus - Hymn to these lands