Rate the song above you

Hmm is there anything worse than 0? I really hate this kind of music...So yhea 0/10...and would have given it worse if possible...sorry but that's my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
It's cool I'm not expecting people in a Metal forum to like a Trance song hehe

7/10 for yours anyway.

Much better! not sure what to give but i'd say...8/10? Never been a big Slayer fan but this song is really good!:)

Yeah, it was actually intended to be an intro for the South of Heaven album but they made it much longer so it's not an intro anymore. lol. Glad that you like it...

6/10 for your song, I don't really like the band. Singer's voice is quite good, though!

One of my all time favourite Megadeth songs - 10/10

Here's one for any Queen lover out there :worship:

Been meaning to check these out for a while, well impressed by this! 9/10.

Awesome cover for the album too!

This one's my favourite song from one of my favourite new school Thrash bands:

Warbringer - Severed Reality

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJqFe36gSgw&feature=fvw[/ame]

Love the drums, the singing, not really my type of music, but still pretty amusing 6,5/10

I'm not keen on the rapping in that track, I just cannot stand Rap. Although, KoRn were good when I saw them live back in 2006 :) 4/10 from me.

At Vance - Money Money Money (ABBA Cover) Great band, absolutely love the cover.

Cool cover, kind of like it, but not my type of song. So 8/10.

This thread doesn't seem to be that popular...still intresting in hearing what you think of back through time so far. So:

8/10. I particularly like the chorus (not the "Fighting, fighting fighting the World" bit, but the "Fight for the living Fighting the world" bit).

Now I think somebody mentioned ABBA metal...

8/10 pretty good. I actually like ABBA LOL and this cover's great but I wish there was like a studio version or something.

Pathfinder - Stardust, I just love this song so much(especially the solos to the outro part). It's pretty long but that's normal here eh?

Whoa. This is awesome stuff dude! How have I never heard of these guys before? Did Felipe Machado do that album artwork? Hm... Anyway, this is really cool. I'll definitely look these guys up! 8/10

This song is one of my favorites from Wuthering Heights's new album Salt. It's really infectious. It's about.. a mad sailor :p

5/10. I don't like the way the vocalist is singing, but the instruments are played well.

4/10 - vocalist sounds awkward, repeats the same words over and over, and not so good instrumentation.