Rate the song above you

i got all the pq japan-only songs:p

anyways: Dragonforce is another one of my fav-bands, buh that song has been kinda ruined thanks to guitar hero, which is a bit sad...anyways i'll give it 8.5/10, it's still a great song;D

disturbed: hmm only heard one song by disturbed b4 which i didn't like...so i never checked em out, still this song was good...was posetivly suprised=) i'd say 7/10

Now i'll post the other japan-only song on neverworld: "When i'm gone" with Sabine edenbridge(i think) singing:)

Last edited by a moderator:
It really doesn't matter to me whether it is Alessio singing or that lady singing, the song is pretty good anyways and has great melody to it. I prefer Alessio's vocals much more though, so 6/10.

I actually do not care much for that version of WIG! Speaking of Sabine, Edenbridge is pretty poppy even by power metal standards, but they have some good songs. Fly On A Rainbow Dream and Starlight Reverie are awesome.

symphonic life...chill out a bit...if i'm not mistaken that's a reply to my video, anyways if you want me to rate your song i'll say 7/10 , i really like the first part of the song, the second part is good, buh not as good as first, so yhea, 7/10:)

Odd singer's voice, but good musical part 7/10. Secret Sphere is a pretty brilliant name for a band though :rofl:

Probably the most ugly(in a good way) song I've heard:

It feels like I'm having to deal with a naughty child here.....so here's the thing....any more of this reactionary, unpleasant posting and I'll have to take action before it really gets out of hand ok? I don't want any PM's or emails to me about this......just behave like an adult!

End of story!

Ok man but just one really important question:

If I think that somebody is offending me or being rude to me what to do?

The problem is that you are in danger of alienating the entire community here. You are one of the newest members of the forum and I'm having to go to these lengths on numerous occasions which I have never had to do with anyone else before.

I'm making an issue of this now because a number of people have complained to me about your behaviour here.....and I can see no evidence of anyone being rude to you that wasn't triggered by one of your comments. I'm not debating this any further.....if you aren't happy with the way I decide to run the forum then you don't have to hang around here.

So.....lets play nicely from here on out......

Well I'm asking you again man. It's important.

What should I do if somebody is offending me or being rude to me? Answer me please.

Symphonic life, listen, he wasn't beeing rude...anyways, just don't say mean things, it's not that hard lol...and if someone beeing rude, just ignore em lol...once again, not that hard you know:p

How many fucking times do I have to mention forum behaviour dude?? Have a word with yourself!

Really.....it's quite staggering to be honest!

I don't want to chime in here and for it to seem like I'm joining in to gang up on you SL. Honestly not doing that. Just wanted to emphasise that I've never seen Steve respond like that before and I think that should speak for itself. A more laidback, friendly dude you will not find.

What in the hell, SL? I have never seen Steve respond like that before. Just stop!

Anyway. Should we get back to the purpose of this thread? Heh.

That Korn song is probably the weirdest thing I've heard outside of System of a Down!!
Can't say I like the growling in it, but, it's OK. 5/10.

Bit more Sonata! One of their best, IMO, although the difference in style might spark a bit of division.