Rate the song above you

9/10!!!

can honestly say I have not tired of that track since the album came out 3+ years ago (even if i thought the album was a bit hit and miss)

a guest appearance from tony kakko, this one takes me right back to my childhood

Last edited by a moderator:
Pure and utter genius, but can only give it 10/10

Change of pace, might not go down well, but was recorded by myself a couple of years back

How many fucking times do I have to mention forum behaviour dude?? Have a word with yourself!

Really.....it's quite staggering to be honest!

Never seen you react like this.

Damn Symphonic Life, seriously, stop trolling PQ boards. Go back to the dragonforce forum, but aren't you banned there ;) :devil:

didnt really understand all...buh eyoyed the whole song=)8/10

6/10 - good for what it is, but I don't like shouty/growly vocals very much.

A lot of people actually said that they hate slayer's vocals....I think I understand why too. I actually don't really like them either, but they fit well with their aggressive music.

For your song - 4/10, in my opinion. Bad vocals, punkish theme and playing style, not what I like to listen to.

6/10 - Not really fond of the modern rock sound, but it sounds okay.

Very nice vid, like watching it alot! Still not really a song so...about 7/10:)

The 10 Genres of Metal in 10 Minutes thing is fun!

As for the song above, quite good and different for me as I haven't listened to much music before that isn't sang fully or mostly in English. 7/10

This song I'm about to post is one of my very favourite songs, from one of my very favourite albums. Shame the band's quality has declined on their last two albums and they aren't the greatest live band either. One thing they need to do to improve their live act is make the song below a staple in their setlists!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwgNIaIDklg&feature=fvst[/ame]

I enjoy the music part, don't really like the vocals though. So 6/10 or 7/10 I guess....can't really decide this time.

There is a disturbing amount of nu metal here - this thread needs more folk/power/thrash/death metal!

I think Disturbed have better. This one sounds pretty typical of Disturbed, I actually guessed what it would sound like before hearing it and I was right :lol: The singer's voice is interesting, that's one thing I've always kind of enjoyed, but their songwriting is pretty... stale by now. 5/10, not terrible, not really great. The few songs I enjoy by them are much better.

To throw in some classic power metal, here's one of, in my opinion, Blind Guardian's best from their A Night At The Opera album!

That's why I said "one of" Dom! :lol: I chose that song mainly because my copy of ANATO arrived today, woo!

Thought I'd give a special mention to the Galneryus song dreamchaser posted. Can't believe I've overlooked it previously, what a tune!

I remember checking out some of their stuff a few months back, as well as generally sounding great I find some of the pronunciation fails in some of their songs with English singing as most enjoyable and amusing!

I think Imaginations kills all the others but yea, it's still an amazing album.